Hey Fido Community,
Lost my previous phone which had my SIM card in it, so I suspended my Fido service.
Contacted Fido and they charged me 10 bucks for a new SIM card.
Received the replacement SIM card and reactivated my Fido service.
Fido sent me an eSIM card instead of a replacement SIM card and it doesn't work with my replacement phone (iphone 13 Pro Max, ios 15.1). I've tried everything short of going into a Fido store.
1) Tried to Scan QR Code - "Unable to Complete Cellular Plan Change"
2) Tried Manually Enter eSIM details - Required code / SM-DP+ Address did not come with the eSIM card.
3) Tried Reactivating Fido Service - "Please restart device to complete reactivation". The device that is lost.
4) Tried to Update SIM card via My Account online - "Enter old SIM card number". The SIM card that is lost.
5) Tried Asking Jack - closed
And I'm short 10 bucks with an eSIM card I didn't ask for that doesn't work.
Has anyone else experienced this and resolved it, or do I just have bad luck?