cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

billing issues

Sherry121
I'm a participant level 3

I'm experiencing constant billing isaue. it was since last year's black Friday sale in November, and since then the billing is never correct. I had to contact Fido support every time to adjust the billing. And every time they told me the problem was taken care of and it won't happen again. howevet, Not Suprised, Just got my this Month Billing. AGAIN, it's NOT correct, I can't just keep tracking and correct FIDO AGAIN AND AGAIN! this is not acceptable!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Sherry121! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your billing experience. As this concerns your account, I suggest you contact us here for support and resolution. Alternatively, you can request a PM from the community as well.

Sherry121

I accept PM if you send me one.

I had to call FIDO again today and spent more hours on the line with the agent, still nothing solve, other than she's sending another notification to the billing department to check. That's ALL for more than 1 hour time been WASTED AGAIN! !

This is already 4th time in a row, totally waste of LOTS of time, and Fido does not even have courtesy to provide any compensation.

Really disappointed after being with FIDO for almost 10 years, unfortunately stuck with the contract now. but most likely will switch to other provider once it's over

Hello @Sherry121

I'm sending you a PM to go over your account.

Talk to you soon.