General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! How much is a replacement SIM?

Specifically, if I need a new microSIM how much do the stores charge? I know I could call Fido, but figured someone here might have an answer.  

10yearfido by I'm an expert level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Windows mobile 7 phone?

I purchased a Samsung Jack with my last contract and its getting very tired.  Are you coming out with a new Windows mobile 7 phone?  ... that would be very nice!   ... Steve.     ***Edited to add labels***

scooper by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change monthly plan and phone.

Hi,   I went to the Fido Store near my house, but the guy wasn't too helpful, if not at all. I still have a couple questions and I'm sure any of you can answer them !   1) Can I change my iPhone 3GS for a Blackberry Curve 8520? 2) If so, can I also ...

JayyBelzile by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MISSING ACCOUNT

First of all, my housemate  ask me to help him get a phone on is behalf, because he forgot to bring along his requirements that day. It wasmy first account with fido, which I and  Marvin already coordinated fido to transfer the account under his name...

karl_ampit by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Long distance texts

I was sending text messages to my friend who was at the airport, and these were local texts but i sent 2 messages at the time when my friend turned off her phone so she didn't receive them yet. She will probably receive them once she reaches her dest...

NJ by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes