cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

add new line

alikaptan
I'm a participant level 2

I checked my account online. l found a get offer valid 2 days. before offered expired 1 day ago .l called costumer service  l told them about offer l must get it addition phone line 15 GB +5 GB BONUS total 20 GB for $42 dollars + tax...when l saw this offer right way l want to add new line on my bill.When l called the costumer service .they told me the plan no longer available..really. what is name of this game mean?? 

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @alikaptan sorry to hear you didn't get the offer for the second line. Did you try to order it online or in the app? When I redeemed my offer I did it through the app as that was where I saw it. It went through without a problem. If you call in to order through an agent, then there is a $50 administration fee and they may not be able to see the offer you received. Perhaps if you sign in online or the app, you may see that offer again. Hope it works out for you, cheers 

alikaptan

when l saw on my internet account to promotion right away l called customer servise to let them l accept the deal.but they told me no more deal......l don't think so you understood or what is problem well.my problem in 1 minutes they change the promotion while l was talking with them on the phone.anyway problem solved with my daughter didn't move to fido and contiouning with the BELL.that fine.l think Bell better....because they doesn't have like that game...l am happy l didn't get second line.because it's not worth in the fido.....viva Bell.....