cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrongful account opening. Disappointing service. credit score impacted.

ehuang1
I'm a participant level 2

Hello there, 

I opened an account with you two months ago. I brought my number from Koodo. The customer service provided me with a temp number meanwhile waiting my number being transferred. After my old number transferred, one month after, i realized that temp number is still active. Hence, I have two accounts and two bill balance owing...I tried to contact you online, the online chat doesn't work. I contacted the customer serice via phone for 2 hours, told them you made a mistake opening an account that I don't even have nor use. They originally told me they could not do anything, after 2 hours, finally agreed to close that temp account and credited that balance. However, it is still showing on my account owing balance and the interest is rolling every month. I physically went to the store to talk to the agent, on his screen is doesn't show anything. 

My credit scored has been impacted by this EVERY MONTH. If I knew this would happen, I would have not brought my number to you. I cannnot get ahold of anyone. I was told I should've known two accounts was being opened. I BROUGHT MY NUMBER OVER, I DID NOT WANT ANOTHER NUMBER. Very disappointed on your business intergrity. 

3 REPLIES 3

ehuang1

@FidoClaudia I have explained everythng here. Please read here. I am tired of repeating myself with every representative I talked to. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Got it, we'll continue in PM! 

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ehuang1,

Welcome to our community!

I'm sorry to read your experience, this isn't right at all! I assure this is not the kind of customer experience we aim to provide and I entirely understand your concerns. 

I'll send you a PM here on the community to look into it and make sure we sort everything out for you. I'll talk to you soon!