Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst customer service to his own employee

Karanvir1
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1
  • I worked for fido for 2 years almost.

Last novemberr i lost phone and asurion sent me refurbrished on as i paid 200$ +taxes as device protection feature. I also paid device protection 11$each month for almost one and half year. After 1 one month phone started giving me trouble like heating up and restarting by its own. I went vacation mean while end of january and came back in april. Called deviceprotection company brightstar which fido has changed from asurion. They sent me replacement locked with some other provider. I called them they told me to ship faulty replacemnt back then wll send new one . Also manager there was very unproffesional and rude. I called fido they didnt had any solution. Sent my call to Office of president. They gave  some offer but i dnt like it. Also complainted to CRTC . Still issue unresolved. Fido poor customer service effected my vacation my work as well as social life . Well if company like fido dnt trear there own employee better.... what esle you expect for other simply users.

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Karanvir1,

Welcome to the community :).

I'd like to assure you that employees or non employees are all valued customers. I understand that currently you're referring to a poor experience you went through when processing your device exchange. Brightstar do have their own exchange policies, and keep in mind that it's handled by them. You can find more info about your coverage with the Device Protection here

That being said, we'd very much like to go over your account to see what we can do from our end. I'll be sending you a PM so we can review your options together :).