Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Worst Customer Service from FIDO in 11 Years

Yan52
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello,

I have been a loyal customer with Fido for over 11 years and have just received the worst customer service today. I called Fido yesterday to change my plan and upgrade my device. I was given an offer that I thought was fair yesterday, however, when the email confirmations came in they said a completely different thing. I called Fido back to resolve this issue but was met with a message that sounded like a broken record, no ability to empathize, no human touch to help or try to understand the customer's point of view. I asked to speak with a Team Lead to resolve this but again was met with an almost robotic response. 11 years of loyal business, multiple lines, upgrades and military like monthly payments... I was devastated that for a $10 monthly discrepancy Fido couldn't move on their promised offer. I've always had such good experiences with Fido and today has really changed my opinion. I will be refusing the phone upgrade at the door when it arrives. Unfortunately, I am going to have to call again to resolve this mess and accounting nightmare. Once resolved and funds are returned back to my account, I will be keeping my eye open for deals from other providers. I am shocked that Fido is willing to throw away a loyal customer over $10/month. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Yan52

I'm sorry to read that your experience upgrading your phone was not a good one.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at your account together.

Talk to you soon! Smiley