cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my Samsung s21 restarts randomly 3x or more a day

Chris1504
I'm a participant level 3

I use my cell for work and out of the blue it will restart at different times of the day. And not just once but 3 or more times a day, almost every day of the week. 

How can I get it to stop? 

5 REPLIES 5

Chris1504

I am not what do ever tec savey. I have deleted alot of my apps, backed up my phone to cloud n google. Rested apps which idk what that does. Just scared to factory reset to lose a video. . 

I think my phone restart with Netflix but idk as it just appeared today. So I'm trying to delete Netflix app and I can not. 

I'm hoping that this app is the cause of my cell restarting constantly.

How do I get rid of it

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Chris1504,

Welcome to the community!

As @Original_Lucy suggested you can check for possible Apps causing the restarts if you installed any new apps you can try uninstalling them or I find the best solution is to backup your data and then do a factory reset and do not restore all the apps but instead just install them one by one as needed.

If you are using it for work depending on what you do make sure it's not always in the sun as it could overheat and cause shutdowns/restarts. 

Chris1504

Thank u. 

I will try tonight 

Hi @Chris1504 , sorry you're having trouble with your device. Sounds like a software issue with your phone. Do you have an update that needs to be done? How long has this been happening?  Sometimes a new app can conflict with another on your device and create a restart loop. Check to see if you've added a new app lately. Alternatively, you may want to check This  troubleshooting from Samsung for possible causes. Hope this helps you out 

Chris1504

Will try tonight looking for those apps. September 24 was when last updated. 

Thank u for your help much appreciated