cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I have a balance of $33.90 on my accout

WallyHakooz
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Why do I have a balance of $33.90 on my account, when my payment method is: Automatic Payments, and Fido is authorized to get the money from my credit card?

When I call them, they do not provide the reason for that

When I chat with them, they do not provide the reason for that

So, what is the answer from Fido's President?

Wally Hakooz

*********@*****ca 

PS: I am NOT happy at all with Fido services

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello WallyHakooz,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts so we would not know the reason for that balance. You might consider reviewing your bill for the details of that balance. You should be able to view your bill via your My Account --> My Bill. From there, you should also be able to Save and/or Print a PDF copy of your bill.

That said, had you just registered for automatic payments? If so, you may need to make a one-time payment as the pre-payment may not be set-up for your first bill (see here).

As well, you should note that the automatic payment would be taken approximately 14 days after the bill is issued. Is it possible you are noting that balance before the payment was taken from your account?

If you would like discuss your matter, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers