Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats wrong with FIDO?

HBN
I'm a contributor level 1

Hey Fido,

i just got off from phone call with your rep, she confirmed how crazy your system is acting. But it is not fair.

i got bonus 6 GB when i logged into my account and asked me that i can accept this bonus with no additional charge or any change to plan. I took the offer and it confirmed that now my data is 10GB.

this happened on 17th.

Fortunately i am working from home and did not use data from phone assuming I have 10GB. Today when i log into my account again, it is 4GB!!!

I have no message or any e-mail notification saying my data has been reduced back to 4GB. Are you out of your mind? this is how you guys do business?

if I had used up more than 4GB assuming i got 10GB, then i have to pay for that!!! why are you duping your customers like this? i have been with Chat-r/Fido since 2011 and this si what you do to your customers. I will change to other carrier soon my contract is over. Will be more vigilant with Fido from next time, bad business practice and no ethics.

10 REPLIES 10

HBN

Well, Fido customers, my previous psot which was pretty much outright copy paste of Fido's response to me in PM was deleted saying that it violated this forum's terms and conditions. I ask Fido, why do they even bother to do this drama of forum and as if this would solve the issues created by Fido....

Fido is embrassed to even make its statement public, i wonder what can be more embrassing to Fido-

1. replaying to this thread without reading the issue

OR

2. not honoring ther promise and then accepting it in PM to me, but remiving it from the post i made.

Fido, wake up, you will end up loosing your customers soon if you continue bad business practice and have no ethics.

You can definitely share your experience here as long as it doesn't violate our terms of service and guidelines. We always encourage healthy debates between users, however it's not possible for us to share any account details publicly here on the forums which is why we need to go over things with you via PM for your initial inquiry. I replied replied to your last message! 

HBN

i posted the issue with my user name HBN, @FidoKenny you are asking me to contact FIDO again!!! you really think i am senseless? i have given my information and one of your rep already told that they are unable to reolve the issue. So, you expect me to go back to square one and spend hours together waiting in line....really this is the crappiest response i have ever seen.

check my account details of what happened on 17th Dec and read my post first. You will understand the issue if you sepend time on thsi instead of asking me to call your collegues who ahve been no help to me. check my account details, you will see your rep's log on my account and what FIDO has done wrong.

this si the link you have given:

https://www.fido.ca/consumer/contact-us

what do you expect me to do? FIDO is simply pathetic.

Hello HBN,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your unpleasant experience with this situation.

@HBN wrote:...check my account details of what happened on 17th Dec and read my post first. You will understand the issue if you sepend time on thsi instead of asking me to call your collegues who ahve been no help to me. check my account details...

I can understand your frustration. However, this is not customer service. This is the community forum. No one here can check your account details without access to your account. As already mentioned, if you would like to further discuss the matter, you would need to contact customer service. You have been provided with the methods of contacting customer service. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

HBN

i am now contacted through PM and the communcation is happening in a different channel.

But you do note that you are wrinting here as if i have not put my efforts  at first to contact Fido customer service. When i said to FIDO rep, she offered me to write my feedback about mt experiecne here in the forum. It is of course frustration. So instead of starting with the first messege directly on PM if Fido team asks me to go to same old contact customer serive web link, it meens Fido team needs to speand some time on the post before responding.

Again, "In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above." is useless as i ahve already said. So you can keep saying and writing the same stuffs here on forum to your content with actually nothing resolved OR can do take steps to start off the conversation right the first time.

Hello again,

@HBN wrote:..But you do note that you are wrinting here as if i have not put my efforts  at first to contact Fido customer service...

Thank you for your reply. However, I was fully aware that you had already contacted customer service. I only replied when you suggested people go over the interaction details on your account. If you wish to express your experience here, by all means. However, the point of my previous post was that this is the community forum. Your reply, to which I responded, implied FidoKenny had access to your account. People here do not have access to your account. The moderators don't have access to that information unless your information is verified in PM.

Cheers

HBN

well, then just stick to fact that specifucally this thread need to address rather than dumping the same information from website here...like 'snow is white' which is tru and is a fact but useless. all i could do not is to hope you get what i am saying.

Hey @HBN

Again, we appreciate your feedback here.

I replied to your PM so we can address the situation.

Talk to you there Smiley

It wasn't my intention for you to take it this way @HBN. Your experience with us is our priority.

On our end, in order to verify those details, this needs to be verified with the customer service.

We do appreciate you sharing your experience here on the Community. However we simply want you to have this situation resolved ASAP.

I'm sending you a PM to verify what was discussed so far. Talk to you soon. 

FidoKenny

Hello @HBN

To verify this, we will need to take a look at your account.

To contact us,  you can find the ways to reach us here.