cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the 11 countries included in the 1000 free international minutes

aiseetse
I'm a participant level 1

What are the 11 countries included in Fido 1000 free international minutes calling?  I found this reply in the Fido Community, but it only included 8 countries.  Australia, Bangladesh, China, Germany, India, Italy, Mexico, and UK.

I tried holding for an agent on the phone line to clarify this issue , but was already on hold for 45 minutes!!!  Hope someone can help me out here.

5 REPLIES 5

Snafoo

1000 minutes you can call from Canada to India, China + Hong Kong (excluding Macau and Taiwan), the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Bangladesh. Smiley

jurgen1
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Yeah... Fido has such long waits that it discourages doing any business with them.

Hello Jurgen1,

Welcome to the community!

It should be noted that the included Countries for the 1000 International minutes promotion might vary depending on when you received the promotion (see here). The original promotion did include 11 Countries and the OP appeared to have a slightly varied promotion. As far as I am aware, the current list includes:

Bangladesh

China (including Hong Kong)

India

Mexico

United Kingdom

~see here.

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You might consider verifying the included Countries of your particular promotion with customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

tabshir
  • Australia
  • Bangladesh
  • China (excluding Macau)
  • Germany
  • Hong Kong
  • India
  • Italy
  • Mexico
  • Taiwan
  • United Kingdom
  •  

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Aiseetse,

Welcome to the community!

You can view the included Countries here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers