cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waste of time contacting Customer Support!!!!!!!!!

Rosie15
I'm a participant level 1

Contacted Customer Support about not getting my bills a couple of times!!!  They have charged me late fees and they won't budge.   I have asked them numerous times to please text me about the bill.   I have also explained to them about my texts not going through and my calls dropping.

I have told them many times about their APP.  Everytime I try to sign on, it won't let me. They have told me to change my password several times(really that's not a fix).  Okay I have changed my password and each time it won't let me sign in. Thanks for nothing!!!!!!  I'm sorry but it's the worst APP ever.

Okay I am now at the point where I am going to look for another cell phone carrier!!!  

I have to say when I first connected with them they were decent.  NOW THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT HAS GONE DOWN HILL!!!!!!!!

If anyone has a cell carrier their happy with please let me know!!!

Thanks,

Rose

6 REPLIES 6

mdaco
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I just spent about an hour trying to get my credit of $120 plus all the data I was charged while outside Canada, and all they have to say is sorry we have no record of this in your account.

I have been with Fido for 8 years and this is what we get.

Hey @mdaco! Welcome to the community and thank you for your many years with us. 🙂

Has there been an update since your last post?

If not, we recommend contacting us via our social media channels (Facebook, X, Instagram, Google, and Apple) for support with that. We'll be happy to check that out for you again t see what happenned.

Hope to hear from you soon!

gooooosebo21

Good luck!

Loni63

How does one contact fido about billing, can't seem to find a number. 

Hello Loni63,

Welcome to the community!

For which service did you need to contact Fido? You can view their billing contact numbers here. As mentioned below, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Rosie15,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you have incurred late fees because you have not received your bills. You should be able to view your bills via your My Account --> View & Manage bill. From there, you can Save and/or Print a PDF copy of your bill.

I understand you wish for a text notification about your bill. You should be able to add that notification via your My Account --> Settings --> Contact & Billing. On that page, there is a toggle to get a text message when your bill is ready (under Billing Settings).

With regards to your texts not getting through and calls dropping, does that happen everywhere or at certain locations? Is it possible those locations are on the edge of, or outside of, their coverage? What was your signal strength like when those issues happen?

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We would not have access to customer accounts. I understand you have already contacted them, however, if you would like assistance with your issues, you would need to re-contact customer service. They can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers