Want to change my postal code as it appears in the dropdown menu, but it wont stay changed.

Want to change my postal code as it appears in the dropdown menu, but it wont stay changed.

SOLVED
Kevin_Tran
I'm a Contributor Level 1

Hi,

Recently I took ownership of an account, and customer support entered my postal code wrong by a letter.

I see my actual postal code pop up in the drop down menu, but even though it says that it's saved when i change it, when i refresh and log back in, it has reverted back to the mistake postal code.

What do I do?

***Edited to add label

Accepted Solution

Re: Want to change my postal code as it appears in the dropdown menu, but it wont stay changed.

Solved by Former Moderator FidoJessica

Hey @Kevin_Tran!

Welcome to the community Smiley  I see! No worries we'll get it sorted out! Have you tried by any chance with a different browser?

View solution in context
1 REPLY 1
FidoJessica
Former Moderator

Hey @Kevin_Tran!

Welcome to the community Smiley  I see! No worries we'll get it sorted out! Have you tried by any chance with a different browser?