Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting for phone after upgrade

MaddyD25
I'm a participant level 2

Hello,

I’m concerned about my new phone. I had upgraded my phone to a white iPhone 11 2020 and data plan on March 27. The data plan came through fine, but my new phone didn’t came cause I had received a email saying that it will take for 4 weeks or more. On April 03, I have received a email that I got the order number for my phone, but it was still processing? Today is April 11, and I haven’t got anything tracking info of my phone. I was wondering if there is any way to know about the situation about my phone.

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaira

Hey @MaddyD25

Welcome to the Community!

We understand how important it is for you to receive your new phone as soon as possible. We'd need to take a closer look at your account to see what's going on. You can contact us through these channels.

That said, the phone you have ordered is definitely high in demand. At the moment, the device is backordered for up to 3-4 weeks. As soon as it is shipped, you will receive an email notification with its tracking number. 

MaddyD25

Hello,

I was wondering of the situation for the phone that I had order on March 27. It's been a month now and I haven't got any information about it, expect for the back order email on April 03. I haven't any thing about it or what the situation of why is taking so long. I don't want for months for it if that's the case. Please help me. Thank you! 

Hey @MaddyD25

I am sorry to see you're expecting delays with your order. The best thing to do at this point would be to contact us through one of the options available in the link found in FidoSaira's reply so we can check on the status of the order. 

We can also send you a PM from here if you prefer. Let us know! 

MaddyD25

Hello, 

I have try the links from FidoSaira, but it help at all. I like the PM idea, please. Thank you very much.

I understand. I'll send you a PM so we can take a closer look together.