cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wait time to speak with customer service

Isabels
I'm a participant level 1

I too have been trying to reach someone for days. I also keep getting messages they are exceptionally closed.

This is unacceptable no mater what line you try they say closed.

Cannot get in touch with billing ect and I even went to a Fido store to be told just keep trying.

Frustration is setting in.

4 REPLIES 4

Kathy15

I also just had the same thing happen.  I was on hold for 45 min first.  Then was talking to someone on and off.  He said he did something to my phone or plan so it wouldn't go on roam.  Then I asked about getting the charges reversed.  That's when they cut the phone call off.  I had been on the phone 1 hour and 20 minutes.  I don't have that kind of time.  Nor do I have the money to be charged $12 5 times or more in a month because I got too close to the U. S.  I work 3 miles away from the border.  I'm very frustrated.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there,

We're busier than usual during the holidays though rest assured that we're doing our best to answer all our customers. 

Though our wait times are longer than usual, please note that you can also reach out to us using these methods, we provide support on other channels as well Smiley

Hope this helps!

dipantijoshi

I have been charged over for roaming which I did not opt for....its for 6 days...90 cads...why should I pay?? I want an email address to complaint...and to cancle my Sim services from you guys....you charge customers over with no reason and give pathetic service....give me ypu email address where I can complaint 

lilyluff

Same thing is happening to me. I managed to get on hold with them after an hour and then they hung up on me. So frustrating!