WHY Fido still charge me full plan after temporary suspension?

disappointed_
I'm a Participant Level 1

I put a temporary suspension on my account since September 21, because I would leave Canada until Feburary, 2021. But I just noticed that my account was still being charged with full plan.

I remembered that day I double checked with that customer representative that I WILL NOT be charged with full plan until I unlock this suspension. And today I contact the customer service again, he claimed that the account holder (my mom) cancelled the suspension on Nov.3. But I double checked with my mom, and she had never done such things. She had never called or logged into her account on that day. This is so messed up. I can only doubt that it was the customer service who handled my account on September 21th made a mistake on it.

I am so disappointed. Because I have been using Fido for years, and I cannot believe that you guys still have such a unhelpful and untrustworthy customer service. 

Also, I have to wait for half an hour to get the help. I do not mind the wait. Because I understand it is busy especially during this special time, but don't you think that it is even more important to manage your customer service better than before? I really hate to being a karen here, but I have to say that Fido really let me down this time. 

1 REPLY 1
FidoPhilippe

Hey @disappointed_! Philippe here. I hope you're doing well. Smiley

I totally understand your disappointment there! Were you able to get help?

If not, you can reach out to us using the methods found here or you can request a PM from the community for support.