cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARNING ON FIDO DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN

GK000
I'm a participant level 2

DO NOT waste your time and money to get the DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN FROM FIDO. 

they do what they can to rip you off anf make you pay for repauirs and replacement when you do not need them. 

Take it with a reputable company like APPLE and not BRIGHSTAR or LIKEWIZE. 

FIDO does not take responsibilities for the screwups and ripp off of brightstar or LIKEWIZE, they only accept the resposibility to get your money. afterwards it's your problem. 

DO NOT TRUST FIDO, BRIGHTSTAR OR LIKEWIZE

DO NOT TAKE the DEVICE PROTECTION PLAN. Its a rip-off!!

2 REPLIES 2

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @GK000,

I'm really sad to learn that you haven't had a positive experience with Likewize!

I assure you that the Device Protection Plan is meant to provide customers with extended device replacement and repair options for their devices for a lower cost than having to purchase a brand-new device while still under financing. You can learn more about it in this community article.

Can you provide more details as to what happened exactly?

We are also more than happy to revise the situation with you, so if you have any concerns please reach out to us through one of these channels.

GK000

yes the Device Protection Plan is "Supposed" to provide customers with extended device replacement and repair options for their devices., I soke many times during the issue that i had with FIDO ahgents at all level including teh retention team, and teh only answer i get is the following: 

"We only sell the protection we don not deal woth any issues you have. You need to call the BRIGHSTAR or LIKEWIZE." i other words and very clkearly, FIDO does not talke responsibility for the Products / services they sell the client. They only fet paid for it. bottom line on this issue; is that any compay in the coutry is held to a hoigher standers than FIDO soliutions. Because these comapnies are "Resposible" forteh services and products they sell. FIDO Solutions only gets paid for them but they do not take responsibilities for work with C Grade companies. 

NOTICE TO all BRIGHSTAR and/or LIKEWIZE device protection plan holders, DO NOT waste your money. go to Apple or your device manufacturer and pay for extended protection. these companies use Original OEM spare parts asnd most important is customer service that is unmatched by fido or any of it's F grade service providers like BRIGHSTAR or LIKEWIZE.   

Why would a customer pay 12-15$ a month for protection that he can get easily with the phone OEM. That is stupid especially when you are getting uncertified parts and BRIGHSTAR or LIKEWIZE can only garanty teh work and parts for 30 DAYS. Manufacturer of teh phobne will repair with origoina parts and they have a warramty fpr the full year.  

FIDO Solutions should be held accountable to all 3rd party services it get Paid for directly fro its clients.