Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual voice mail not working on iphone 8 Plus

AlexFC
I'm a participant level 2

Hi ,

i have iphone 8 plus , i do have the value pack in my plan but i am not getting the text/ audio messages like i used to before . my voicemail for some reason was not active i called customer service and they reactivated for me( even though i have value package since 2015) anyway i can only listen to my messags by pressing 1 but since i have the premium version i am suppose to get a message with the text or audio but i am not , i had attempted thress times callling fido witouth beign successful but in the mean time i am paying for a service i am not getting . 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @AlexFC!

Do you know if you have the iPhone version of the value pack?

If so, for iPhones, you benefit from iPhone Visual Voicemail. With this voicemail option, there is no message sent as all messages can be viewed within the "voicemail" option of your iPhone. To get there, open the "Phone" app and then "Voicemail" at the bottom right!

Let us know if this works Smiley If not, then it seems as if you may have the wrong value pack and we can switch it over for you!

AlexFC

I know what you mean but the voice mail tap on the phone app , only days call voicemail . i dont have any other option . 

before i had an iphone 7 and i everytime i had a missed  call / voice message i used to get like text message from fido with the message in an audio recording and written in text i have screenshoot of that , now since i upgraded to iphone 8plus i havent been able to , trust meni had research online a lot , reset phone network setting , restart , check data is on etc  etc  but on the apple website says the service must be activated by the company or be compatible , so it has do something with fido then . 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We'll have to check out your account in this case to see what's going on! We'll get to the bottom of this together! Very_Happy

I'm sending you a PM, see you there!