cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Victim of Fraud!!!!!!!

dingga1220
I'm a participant level 2

I received three confirmation emails from FIDO today. Two strangers were added to my account as authorized contacts, and they changed my plan to XXL. I tried to contact FIDO but they were already closed. It is a long weekend. I have to wait till next Tuesday with this stress!!! I reported to everywhere other than FIDO. How come you don't have any emergency line or 24/7 service agents? Now I can't trust FIDO security system. The thieves also called Mastercard to activate a new credit card that was mailed to my home. But they refused to activate it is as the person who called was suspicious. I am not sure what you guys have checked to allow someone to have full access to my account. I'm so frustrated about your service.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoJo1
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @dingga1220

So sorry to hear that there was fraudulent access to your account. First thing, I would suggest you to change your passwords and cancel your credit card. 

We'll send you a PM shortly so we can go over the details. Talk soon. 

dingga1220

Hi,

It was not done through my online account. they actually talked to your reps over the phone. that's why this is a bigger problem. what happened to all your security measures?