cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very bad experience, wrong offer but no help

lisahou
I'm a participant level 2

I left Fido because their price wont go down even i tried to contact CS couples of time. Once i switched to another carrier, Fido Winback team called and offered me a better price. So,  after we talked couples of time over the phone (i asked questions in detail to understand how much exactly and how the plan/charge runs,  say hidden charge and terms,  everytime they gave a little more info like sequeezing a toothpaste) Finally, i completely understood and i agreed last friday (July 21) to join back Fido.  Friday afternoon,  when i read their Fido email/plan details,  i found the charge is DIFFERENT to what they mentioned over the phone.  So i called CS on Sat to make a correction....CS told me nothing she can do but winback team.  So she helped me to submit a form and told i will be contacted by winback team in 48 hours.  Today, Wed (over 48 business hours),  i still did not get any response from winback team.  I called and online chatting but still,  problem cannot be solved.  So i have to wait another 48 hours.  This is a lots of pressure because i am going to bring 6 lines back to Fido.  However,  price is not right.  I have to follow up,  keeping calling CS and explain my situation everytime.  Worst of all,  after sharing my story,  nobody can help but ask me to wait for another 48 hours.  Since simcards have been mailed out,  i have to pay for the service? 6 lines and $60each activation fee, (though it can be waived after 1 mth) but if the offer is not right,  i wont continue to stay with Fido..,lots of troubles,  lots of waiting (i dare not go anywhere but wait for the winback team call).  Fido,  could you pls help quickly pls? if offer you mentioned over the phone is true,  pls correct the price in your system.  So i can port in my numbers and case close.  If offer you mentioned over the phone is a joke,  pls cancel 6 lines and dont charge me a penny.  Thank you so much

3 REPLIES 3

FidoVan

Hi there @lisahou and welcome to the Community!

Really sorry to read about your experience as this is not what we like to read about. We sure would be happy to further check your situation out with you to get this resolved. You can reach us on social media in private over Facebook, Twitter or IG. Alternatively, tou can contact us using these methods. Let us know how it goes and we hope to hear from you soon.

lisahou

I keep calling Fido CS. Finally,  i spoke with supervisor.  And it seems a supervisor can do the same thing as WingBack Team....so why you didnt transfer me to supervisor at the first day??????  Now a Supervisor is on it (but after her fix,  there is STILL some missing,....) very sad.  Anyway,  i will wait until my first bill to see if i need any further assistance (because the discounts wont be displayed on my account after login!  This is another cons).  Thank you

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thank you for the update @lisahou 

Happy to hear that we were able to assist and that a solution was offered to you.