Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Assistance Needed: Difficulty in Cancelling Mobile Service

eddiephtam
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Koodo Customer Service,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to address an urgent matter regarding the cancellation of my mobile service.

I have made several attempts to contact your hotline to request the termination of my mobile service. Unfortunately, despite waiting for over an hour on each call, I have been unable to connect with a representative. This lack of accessibility to your hotline has made it incredibly challenging for me to proceed with the cancellation process.

Additionally, when I visited the Koodo location on Sarcee Trail, I was informed that cancellation services are exclusively handled through the hotline and not provided in-store. This limitation further complicates my situation, leaving me uncertain of how to proceed with cancelling my service.

I kindly request your assistance in providing guidance on alternative methods to initiate the cancellation process. Given the difficulty I have experienced in contacting the hotline and the unavailability of in-store cancellation services, I am unsure of the appropriate steps to take.

I would like to emphasize the urgency of this matter. If I do not receive a response within 48 hours, I will be forced to escalate my concerns to the media and social media platforms to seek resolution.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I sincerely hope for a swift resolution and appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Sincerely,

Eddie

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Eddiephtam,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear of your situation. However, you should note this forum is generally for Fido customers. You might consider contacting Koodo customer service if you wish to cancel your services from them. You can view their support page here.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers