I have been extremely frustrated with Fido at the moment. Before porting out from Fido, I made NUMEROUS calls to Fido requesting to match the Shaw plan so I would not leave to no avial. When I finally port out, they call me with an offer to match wasting so much time and effort on both sides!
I get a call from Fido Ambassador enticing me to come back and they will match and do better than my current plan. So I came back in Oct to Fido on a plan that matched Shaw Mobility's $45/month plan for 25g and was told at the time:
I was charged the full $45/month with no credit for Oct and Nov, when I called into Fido today, I am being advised by the agent that I don't have the $10 credit is not being applied until Dec as it is a delayed promotion. The $10 credit will not be applied until Dec.
First of all, I was NEVER advised when I signed back up in Oct. Second waiting 3 months before the $10 credit kicks in month does not make sense, the activation fee credit sure but my monthly credit? That to me seems backwards and not what I agreed to.
Now the agent says there is nothing that they can do! Not acceptable!