cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unresponsive Agents

wpxpaul
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

There is a rare glitch affecting my Fido account which makes it impossible to access my bills/statements (both on mobile and laptop). Spanning whenever I've had free time over the past month, I've talked to 3 online agents and visited an in person store. The store front informed me that they are unable to view any statements on their end and that this complicated issue needs to be forwarded to the technical team online. Well, the first two agents were wholly unhelpful (though they tried to be) and no fixes were made. The third agent patiently tried to unravel the mess and spent an hour with me on the phone, noting that I should get a response or fix in the next week. It's been a week and the only email I've gotten has asked me to reach out AGAIN to an ONLINE agent to provide a ticket number to provide...further information? I don't know what needs to be said that hasn't already been documented. Nevermind the fact that it's been upwards of 30 hours of an AskJack tab open telling me that it's connecting to a Live Agent that no one has actually talked to me. This has been an unacceptable experience and FIDO has failed spectacularly to address my issue. To any agent that may be able to provide help, this is my ticket # — C181594327. I hope to hear from you soon.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Wpxpaul,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account. I understand you have already contacted customer service and opened a ticket. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts. If you would like to further discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers