cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unfortunately we can not complete your call as dialed

hanihakam
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I can't make any calls and everytime I try to call it says "unfortunately we can not complete your call as dialed, please check the number" my plan is Canada wide plan. I've had this issue for over 6 hours now (31-May-2022) . I can send text and use my data but no calls. I restarted the phone multiple times but still the same. My phone is Motorola Edge Plus which I for through Fido over a year ago. Thanks in advance.

1 REPLY 1

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @hanihakam,

Welcome to the community!

Try making the calls without +1 in the number, did you place any long-distance call restriction on your line? This could be a result of a call restriction that is preventing any calls with 1 in front of it. 

You can also check your phone's settings to see if any call restriction was accidentally activated on it, if you have access to another phone where you can put your SIM card to test and make sure the problem is not with the phone. If none of this applies then you will need to contact customer service through any of the available methods listed here and they can look into your account to see if there are any issues on their end.