cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to call Fido customer care from India

vandanap1992
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Im trying to connect with Fido customer care from past 8 months from India.No one picks up the call.I left Canada on Novemeber 10th 2022.And after that never used FIDO service as I moved to India.My outstanding Fido amount was 60 cad back then .For the month of November I used fido service for 10 days. Later one of my friend reached fido to discuss about this issue so that we can cancel my subscription but it was told that account holder should be raising this issue.

Now the outstanding amount shows as 789 CAD.Why? I have never used the service after November.And the bill is increased to 789 ??? 

Please resolve this issue.I tried communicating with Fido many a time.But phone just rings.No one picks up when called from India. I will not pag for the services that I havent used.

Please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Vandanap1992,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you might not have understood how post-paid plans operate. Post-paid plans would continue (regardless of whether you actually use the services) until you cancel your services. Simply removing the SIM card from your device does not cancel services. Had you cancelled your services when you left Canada? You would need to contact customer service to cancel your services. They do offer a contact number to use when abroad.

I understand you tried to have your friend cancel your services on your behalf. Unfortunately, if the account holder would need to contact customer serives in order to cancel services. I also understand you might have previously tried to contact customer service. However, you should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. You would need to contact customer service to resolve your issue. Had you tried to call their From Abroad phone number? The toll-free numbers would not work outside of North America. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers