cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPS not update for 12 days - probably lost?

ethe
I'm a participant level 2

Today is Jan 22. The confirmation email said: We're pleased to let you know that your xxxxxxxx was shipped on 11/01/19. Please allow up to 7 business days for our delivery to reach you.

I live in Toronto DT. Usually UPS ground shipping takes one day or even half day to deliver to my address.

After numerous chats and phone calls, Fido finally contacted UPS and opened an investigation this morning.

The funny things:

- Fido told me to call UPS for the information regarding the package. UPS told me to contact Fido because only sender can open an investigation with the package. No one wants to take responsibility here.

- In the package, there is one device and one SIM card. Fido kept calling the number of that SIM card in the missing package after I explained multiple times and provided the correct number to call. 

- UPS probably lost the package, but why do I have to be involved in this investigation? If Fido promised a device delivered in 7 days then they should ship a replacement package. Whatever happens with the "missing" one, is between Fido and UPS. I will be shocked if Fido does not insure the package. If it is insured, then UPS will cover the lost item under insurance or other policy. BUT WHY DO I have to be dragged in this??

- Last but not least, this was supposed to be a win back offer. FIDO offered this plan to me, then this? Trying to talk to someone is a total waste of time. I was on a phone call for 1 hour and 4 minute with this girl, who is not only of no help but also rude. She kept making up excuses and none of what she said makes sense. 

Till now, the issue is unsolved. No phone call from Fido, no email from Fido, no update from UPS.

Past Event Past Event 

In Transit 01/22/2019 9:22  Concord, ON, Canada

We've begun an investigation to locate the package. 

Shipped 01/12/2019 1:00  Concord, ON, Canada

Destination Scan 

Label Created 01/11/2019 21:30  Canada

Order Processed: Ready for UPS 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @ethe

Have we provided you with a ticket number for the ongoing investigation?

To clarify, we do not process a new order until the end of the investigation. That being said, we'd be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

You can reach out to us at these channels or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let us know!

ethe

No I didn't get a ticket number. 

I asked for a case number during the calls, but was told that there was no case number.

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks @ethe .

I'll send you a PM so we can look into this a little further!