cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texts from 4735

Catlady1
I'm a participant level 2

I don't know how to make them stop.  I got the first one several weeks ago - and then another a few weeks ago.  At that time, I got two a few hours apart.  So far, I was just deleting them, thinking it was an error/wrong number.  I got one about 10 minutes ago, which led me to try googling the number - and that got me here.  Exploring, there was a discussion from last November that it was a Fido problem, a glitch. So, it seems to be an ongoing or recurring problem. I'd like to know how to block it - especially since there was a text from the number at 1:30 am.  Which believe me, I didn't appreciate at all!!!  

Please please tell me how to stop these, or if you can from your end, please do!!!

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Catlady1! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read that you're receiving so many messages. I can certainly understand how annoying that can be!

In order to help you with this, can you send us a screenshot of the message in question please (taking care to hide or remove any personal information)? This is very lilkely from us, but I'd just like to be absolutely sure about it. The screenshot will help with that.

Thanks!

Catlady1

I don't have a clue how to do that.  All I can do, is tell you that the four digit number was at the top, and the rest of the screen was blank.  But, since I am an impatient sort, especially when I get woken up two nights in a row at 1:30 am by the notification I got a text message, this morning I logged into the live chat support, and the issue has now been resolved. And no, turning off the notification at night is not an option - besides being a pain to turn it off then on in the morning, and remembering to do so twice a day, I need to be accessible to my son, grand children, and great grandchildren.  And my cell phone is my only means of communication - I no longer have a land line.

Thanks for the update @Catlady1! I'm thrilled that we were able to fix that for you. Smiley