Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message

Sukhmanpreet
I'm a participant level 3

Hi 

I have 2+2 byo plan and it is showing one picture message overlimit . What is that? If I am going to be charged how much it will be ?

7 REPLIES 7

FidoKenny

Hello @Sukhmanpreet

Most of our plans include Unlimited text, picture and video messages from Canada to Canadian, US and international numbers.

So there's no limit on using Picture messages.

To better understand what's going on, just have a few questions for you.

Was there any change in your usage recently?

Is this the first time that you see this type of usage showing up on your bill? 

Let us know.

Sukhmanpreet

Hi

yes this is for the first time. On that table of data usage it is showing two blocks of picture messages one is 0 and other is unlimited and on 0 there is 1 with caution mark. I hope this makes sense.

Hey @Sukhmanpreet

Just to confirm, when you look at your plan description online, do you see that it includes unlimited picture messaging? 

Hello @Sukhmanpreet,

Could you share a screenshot of what you're seeing exactly?

Thanks!

Sukhmanpreet

089A4223-472C-4ECC-AFC6-27BC2EF27518.png

Hello @Sukhmanpreet,

You never confirmed if you made any changes to the account, that looks like there was a change or just a glitch. Your account has unlimited picture message and you will not be charged. If that does not go away when your account resets on the 21st then let us know.

Sukhmanpreet

Hi yes it shows unlimited picture messages. But still with one picture message written with text overlimit.