cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service Rep

lithiumalloy06
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

For 7 years with fido I manage to have a stubborn customer service rep I've had issues on my bill and tried to explain my situation but ended up being lectured. I like to stay with fido but this kinda support I was receiving is making me wanna go to a different provider I try to calm things down on my end but he was still trying to instigate the situation I instead ended up yelling at him because his stubbornness and ask for his supervisor to step in and ask for help on my bill after explaining to his superior everything almost went smoothly (Almost clash of heads)🤦‍ I did not feel satisfied for what just happened I immediately ended up apologizing too both of them and I didn't receive any apologize back I will end my contract with fido as soon as my contract ends and I'm so disappointed of what just occurred.😔

1 REPLY 1

FidoAllan

Hey @lithiumalloy06! Welcome to the Community. 

Thank you for being with us for so long and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It doesn't really sound like the kind we aim to provide. 

We're happy to have a look into this situation with you, we'll send you a PM shortly.