cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temperature suspend my account

FR18
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi please suspend my account till September 20th 2024 I am out of Canada please do the needful thank you so much 

3 REPLIES 3

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello again,

Apologies for my mis-reading of your post. Fido does offer a temporary suspension for a reduced rate on eligible lines. To update, however, you should note that the suspension is now only available for a period of 1 to 6 months. It should also be noted that the monthly fee for the temporary suspension may have increased since that post.

As far as I am aware, I think you might be able to manage your temporary suspension via your My Account --> View Usage & Manage. From your Dashboard, the option to Manage temporary suspension is near the bottom of the page, under Quick Actions. If you are unable to do so online, you would need to contact customer service, as noted below.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello FR18,

Welcome to the community!

As AndrexT mentioned below, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you wish to cancel your services, you would need to contact customer service. As you are currently outside of Canada, they do offer a number to contact them from abroad. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

AndrexT
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I presume English is not your first language, but you wish to temporarily suspend your account (no temperature).  It is not possible to do it in this peer to peer user forum (ordinary people like me, help other people like you), You will need to phone Fido Customer Support on 1 888 481 3438 and choose the option for 'Billing and Accounts'