Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk Is N/A

Darkorge317
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there!

I saw a post here regarding data showing as N/A, however my issue is with talk showing as N/A. I'm not sure if it's the same answer even if it's talk instead of data.

Either way... Long story short. I got a new phone, signed up with Fido, and was given the wrong plan accidentally. The next day, I went back to the place I got the phone and they called Fido to get it fixed.

Now I'm on the proper plan.

It took a while for things to update from the old plan to the new one... the usage tracker used to say 2GB, N/A Talk, and Unlimited Text.

Now the data was updated, but talk is still N/A?!

If things truly did update, then shouldn't my talk be 500 minutes instead of N/A?

Thanks for your help in advance! Smiley

Capture.PNG

1 REPLY 1

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Darkorge317

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

I'm sad to see there was a mix-up about which plan you were supposed to be on in stores. It can usually take 4 hours for the information for your voice / text usage to be updated, 12 for the data usage to be updated. 

If this change was done on the day of your billing cycle date, it may be impacted by the fact it can take 72 hours before usage summary is reset at the billing cycle close date. 

Another important thing to note when using My Account to track your usage (either on the App or the website) is that a change within the billing cycle can make this usage information unavailable completely until the beginning of the new billing cycle date. 

I hope this helps clear things up a little.