cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TURN DOWN THE HOLD MUSIC

SuperTech
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

It's enough holding for someone to answer when we call 611 but for the love of God, TURN DOWN THE HOLD MUSIC. I have to put  my iphone volume on 1 bar out of 20 or so bars and it;s still deafening.

Also, please license some new music, you're playing terrible music from 10 years ago. Play some nice jazz or something easy listem, we don't need banging music in my head while on hold!

5 REPLIES 5

nweissbock
I'm a participant level 2

I can confirm they have not done anything about this in two years 

runottorun

Hi, Please turn down the hold music! I've been on hold on and off (mostly on), for almost 30 minutes and it's torture to hear it. If I turn down the volume, I can't hear the person on the other end when they come back. The music is not only loud, the sound quality is bad and the choice of music is stressful to listen to (probably because it's so loud!!).  

Thanks!

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @SuperTech,

Our customers' feedback is really important to us and I'll make sure to send it to the right people! 

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Maramasaad11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

This hold music is so annoying ...please use no music option we dont need more noise in this stressful life

Hi there @Maramasaad11

Actually, we did a survey, and the majority of our customers expressed that they enjoyed our wait time music. Sorry