Switching from mts to fido phone

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 djf863000
I'm a Participant Level 1

Switching from mts to fido phone

I already have a home wireless phone with fido account.  

I also have a cell phone with bellmts, a two year contract that ends in 2020.

I would like to switch my cell service to fido and keep the same number bellmts give me, and put the 2 accounts in the same bill.

Can it be done?

Accepted Solution

Re: Switching from mts to fido phone

Hey @djf863000! Welcome to the Community! Very Happy

I'm glad to hear you're looking to bring one of your active service with us and it's definitely possible to do what you're asking.

If you're currently on an agreement with them, it's possible you need to pay off the subsidy left on your current device. 

Also, you'll need to make sure that your current line remains active until we transfer it to Fido.

When you're ready, I invite you to contact us here and one of our rep will be happy to assist you. Smiley 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Solution

Re: Switching from mts to fido phone

Hey @djf863000! Welcome to the Community! Very Happy

I'm glad to hear you're looking to bring one of your active service with us and it's definitely possible to do what you're asking.

If you're currently on an agreement with them, it's possible you need to pay off the subsidy left on your current device. 

Also, you'll need to make sure that your current line remains active until we transfer it to Fido.

When you're ready, I invite you to contact us here and one of our rep will be happy to assist you. Smiley 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2