cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching from Koodo to Fido

lakhani1999
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I wanted to switched from Koodo to Fido so I got my Fido Sim card online, I added another line under my spourse's account. Now, while signing up they siad ''you will be assigned a temporary number and once Koodo confirms your Port-out request you may able to keep your old phone number". 

I haven't received any call from either of the network provider.

My question: What to do NEXT? Cuz I haven't called Koodo about the port out nor Fido, I just filled the application on Fido's website and got the sim card Activated the same day! 

Really confused. Any leads would be appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4

Oksteve
I'm a participant level 2

I'm having this same issue retaining my number from Koodo having ported to fido. I have my request pending since 24th of December. Kindly assist please. 

Hello @Oksteve 

We have a page on our website giving you the instructions to por-in your phone number.

You can find this here.

Oksteve

Hi @FidoKenny, this is sorted. Thank you 

Good morning @lakhani1999 , you say that you're porting over from koodo to Fido. Welcome to the community. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on porting out your number. Now that you have your temporary number, you can contact Fido customer support to initiate the port. Read over the tutorial and everything should work just fine. You can call in 1-888-481-3436 to continue your port. Again, welcome to Fido, you can find answers to most of your questions right here in the community forum.