cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam calls

Mscrane49
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I keep getting spam calls and they fill up my voicemail!!!! I keep blocking the numbers but they keep coming- it's very frustrating- is there an app or something I can use? I just got this iPhone- I never had this problem with my pixel - they would mark spam as it came- any help would be appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Smiley 

The best way is to change your number, but sometimes its begin again.

Have a nice day Smiley

FidoAnthony

Hey @Mscrane49,

I completely understand that receiving those types of calls is not pleasant at all and can be a great irritant and I assure you that we take this very seriously. You can also rest assured that we have nothing to do with these kinds of calls and don’t support them in any way. Unfortunately, there isn’t anything we can do to stop these numbers from contacting you because there are no laws stopping them from doing so. But we do everything we can to lower their chances of getting in touch with you. I suggest avoiding picking up those calls as much as possible and make sure to block the unwanted calls by blocking the caller's number. Keep in mind, once the number is blocked you will still receive a voicemail if a message is left. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done about that.  I also recommend reporting the incident to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre online: www.antifraudcentre.ca or by phone at 1-888-495-8501.

I hope that helps!