cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skynet wireless won't give me S-View cover, call center won't send me one

Ghostling
I'm a participant level 2

Any ideas what to do to get my hands on the S view cover?

I reserved my galaxy S5 on April 14 with the promotion that it includes a S View Cover as seen on the product page on the fido website.

"Reserve your Samsung GALAXY S5 Now and get a Samsung GALAXY S5 S View Cover3(Value $49.99) as a thank you for your patience. Available from April 11/14 until earlier of April 25/14 or while quantities last. "

So when i picked up my phone there wasn't one. I called the retailer they say they didn't get one, when I called 611 they say they checked my records and I'm eligible for one they don't understand why the retailer didn't give me one, but then can't do anything about it. I have to talk to the retailer. I called the retailer again and they say they don't have one to give me.

***Edited to add labels***

4 REPLIES 4

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)

Hey Ghostling,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you please send me a private message (click on my name; you'll see the option on the right side) with your name, date of birth and postal code? I'll have a look into this for you. 

Ghostling
thanks for the reply. this issue has been resolved.

turns out the S View Cover was shipped separately and didn't arrive with the phone. The retailer notified me and i went and picked it up.

FidoStephen

@Ghostling wrote:
thanks for the reply. this issue has been resolved.

turns out the S View Cover was shipped separately and didn't arrive with the phone. The retailer notified me and i went and picked it up.

Glad to hear that! Thanks for letting us know.