cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup voicemail without recording

Celus
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, i would like to set up my voice mail with out any recording at all, including name. Is this possible? I only want people to hear a general greeting such as "The person you are trying to reach is unavailable, please leave a message".

All helps are greatly apperciated!

6 REPLIES 6

FidoRanya
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Celus,

Thanks for reaching out.

To initialize your voicemail inbox, you will need to create your own personal Access Code , record a personal Voice Signature and Voice Greeting. It's not possible to keep the default message!

Don't hesitate if you have other questions Smiley

Mob7088
I'm a participant level 3

Hi @FidoRanya

Sorry for hijacking this discussion

I have the same suggestion..

Is it possible to have an option either to keep the system greeting or personal greeting as default

Hey @Mob7088

We don't currently have any news in regards to upcoming changes with this feature. That being said we're always looking to offer the best options for our customers and I'll make sure to share the feedback with the right people! Smiley 

HS9
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

what is update on it? As almost one year has passed with your message to 'right people'. Please provide update on it. Thanks

FidoKija
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey H S9! Welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out.

For now, we don't have any more information regarding this. Rest assured that if there's any changes regarding the voicemail feature, it'll be updated on our community. Smiley 

Mob7088

Hello @FidoPierre,

Thanks for the update and forwarding the request to Tech Support

Voicemail is one of the most essential part of any phone system and let's use the most out of it.

Today's technology is most advanced and really don't understand the reason why this cannot be incorporated..

I would suggest to have multiple system greetings and an option to add own personal greeting as well.

Let's hope this will add shortly..:smileyhappy: