cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service has gone to garbage

instantclassic7
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Tried to get a replacement phone as i have not had one in 5 years. My current phone is broken. Need it for work let alone as my only phone in general. Choose a phone that says shipping in 3 to 5 days or next days.  Order phone. Next day get a email on congrats on the new phone and now to set up.  4 days after order still no phone or email with shipping info. Contact support and get a 5 to 10 min response time in between each message on live chat to be told my phone is on back order. Wait 2 to 3 weeks. I asked to cancel as i can not wait this long let alone pay for a service that i can not use. I am told yes i can cancel he has confirmed it and i said yes please. I even saved the chat logs for this.  Now it has been 6 days since the chat and the phone is still not cancelled and i can not get a different phone. This service has become a joke. 

1 REPLY 1

FidoLony

Hey @instantclassic7,

I'm sorry to learn about your latest experience with your upgrade!

I do suggest you get in touch with our care team so they can review the status of the order and assist you with your new order, should you want to place one for another phone.