cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service fee

Sashia
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I just had the worst experience with Fido. 

I upgraded my devices at a store on September 1st, and was advised they would be giving me a credit of $10 every month for the next 24 months, as well as a $5 credit for having the premium protection and waiving my service fee for activating my device because I used my old SIM card. 

I had received two bills since then and I was advised on my second bill you would see all of those changes. 

I called last month to confirm and the customer service rep stated that she sees all of those notes and also my contract and again stated that it will show on my next bill.

now I received my bill today and there was no adjustment.

i called collections and they added on the $10 a month for 24 months with no problem. But as for my activation fee, I called client care and they claimed they couldn’t see my contract. So the first person supposedly transferred me to a person that could. For the very beginning of the call I stated I was looking at my contract, he then said that he can’t see it anywhere. So smartly I pulled up my contract and stated exactly where the added on adjustment was. Now he’s saying I have to go into the store because they could not see my contract. What the &$$6!!! 

I asked to speak the supervisor and again he attempted to say the same thing, and I pointed out the last person had advised me they could see my contract. 

Miraculously again there was no notes!!!

He then goes to say I’ll send an email to the president to see if he could help. Yet there has been more than one occasion where Fido has made an adjustment if there is a mistake on the account.

at this point I feel like talking my business else where. They are so unprofessional!!!

1 REPLY 1

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Sashia, we're sad to hear that this situation has created frustration for you. We want to provide the best service for our customers. I will be sending you a PM and we'll review it all there. Talk to you soon!