Seriously, what is wrong with Fido's data plans

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 zaikul
I'm a Participant Level 1

Seriously, what is wrong with Fido's data plans

Remember when Fido actually had decent plans?  After their "revamp" on their plans,  they don't even bother changing the information on their website. Plans for BOTY starting at $35? Yeah I don't see it. But I do remember $35 for 300 MB and $45 for 1 GB.  Now guess what? They bumped it up to $50 for 1 GB. Soon it will be $55 for 1 GB I'm calling it.  $45 for 1 GB of data was already considered steep, but guess what? Fido decides to bump it up another $5. I haven't check the plans for a while but after hearing about the "revamp" I was hoping for something better. I was planning to switch to 1 GB for $45, but after this "revamp" I guess I'll be fine with what I have. I don't plan on buying into Fido's greediness.  Prices were not optimal to begin with,  so their solution is to raise the price.  Very dissapointed. If I really wanted 1 GB of data, I would just pay $15 for their mobile hotspot then $25 for one of their basic BOTY plans. That only adds up to $40. I would be OK paying an extra $5 to not carry around a mobile hotspot for data, but an extra $10, come on, what are you guys thinking.

fido1.JPGfido2.JPG

***Edited to add labels***

Accepted Solution

Re: Seriously, what is wrong with Fido's data plans

Hi @zaikul & welcome to the Community! Smiley

Have you clicked on the DATA, TALK & TEXT PLANS tab? The BYOP plans actually start at $30/month.

Let me know if you have any questions.

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Solution

Re: Seriously, what is wrong with Fido's data plans

Hi @zaikul & welcome to the Community! Smiley

Have you clicked on the DATA, TALK & TEXT PLANS tab? The BYOP plans actually start at $30/month.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2