cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending messages using other number

Joriene_condez
I'm a participant level 2

Hi..can you help me please.How will i know who is sending messages using other number pretending that he or she is concern.. Shes sending messages tbat can destroy a family...please help me..thanx

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

FidoManuel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hi @Joriene_condez!

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm not sure to fully understand your question, you want to know if there's a way to know who's using a spoffed number?

If that's what you are looking for, there's no way to find out that information. 

Give me more details so I can better understand the situation. 

Joriene_condez
One person kept on sending sms .i dont her because she doesnt want to involve in the issue.i have no idea who is she.i kept on searching that number who is that person using but unfortunately still i dont know who she or he is.is there any possibility who owns or using that number to sort it out the issue.
Thank you.

I understand, but we can't provide any personnal information about the owner of  a phone number.

Joriene_condez
Really even they cause harm already. My concern is so that she or he will stop.i will take a legal action ir anything else but if thats your policy i understand.thank you

If you feel threatened about that person, I suggest you go directly to the police with the information that you have.