cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S9 voicemail

whatdoido
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I hate the s9 and every update makes it more frustrating.

1. Why can't I swipe away a voicemail Notification unless I go in and listen to it in its entirety?

2. Why can't I delete a message unless I listen to it to the end?

I don't think I should be forced to listen to dead air for 30 seconds of an auto telemarketing call. I should hit 7 and delete it. But now that key is inactive until I hear the whole thing. So I get a notification that will not go away, I get a message and then another message in the phone app. I'm on the verge of cancelling the thing altogether. I get hit with tones of telemarketers, I don't care what they have to say why is my phone forcing me. It's not for you to decide.

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @whatdoido Smiley

When it comes to your notifications, they are different depending on on each device, but I do understand they might come as inconvenient for some.
On our end, we are simply providing the mobile services to you and have no control over how the cellphone operates.

It'd be best to reach out to Samsung Support if you need help with your notification settings.

As for the voicemail itself though, there has been some recent changes to the Fido voicemail system.

Once you start listening to the message, you can press 77 for a quick delete option if you don't wish to listen to it fully!

Let us know if you have any questions.