cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 Ultra

Tylermcgoo
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there, just curious when you guys will ship my s22 ultra, I received confirmation email after purchase and another email on Wednesday saying you have it in your warehouse and will email me when it gets sent with tracking info, I know many other people who already have their new phone, so just wondering what the hold up is?

6 REPLIES 6

Good morning @Tylermcgoo , welcome to the community. If you received an email saying that you will be contacted when your device ships, then you can probably expect that this coming week. The delay was most likely waiting for inventory to be replenished. Have a great day, cheers 

Tylermcgoo

Hi Lucy! Just checking back in to see if you've heard anything about the shipping of galaxy s22's yet?....I'm still waiting for a shipping details email from fido! Please let me know if you have any info atall because I feel like I'm left in the dark at this point.

atronx
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

My experience is the same, completely in the dark! 

Hello @atronx

As soon as the device is shipped to your from our warehouse, you will receive a notification by email with the tracking number as welll.

Tylermcgoo

Unfortunately it's now been a month since ordering the phone, and still nothing from you guys, this in completely unperfessional. What's the point in pre ordering a phone when you can literally walk into a store and buy it now?

@Tylermcgoo

To verify your options, make sure to contact us when you can.

You can find the ways to reach us here.