Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude and arrogant customer service

Amreenk
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, 

I just spoke to a Fido representative regarding an overcharge on my fido bill. It was not my fault and the service representative did not even acknowledge the company's fault and told me that he can not do anything about it. I told him I am very dissatisfied and would like to leave Fido. He said that I was free to leave the company and that he would not resolve or help me with my problem. I'm not sure since when Fido has started treating its customers like this. I'm definitely not continuing with this provider anymore. The level of arrogance and privilege was so clear in that conversation with the representative. I'm not sure how to escalate this but I am trying to get in touch with the office if the president and would really like to know where I can find the contact info . 

Thanks, 

Amreen 

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Amreenk

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience, this is definitely not the kind of service we'd want to offer our customers.

We'd be happy to review the situation with you and go over your recent interaction as well. As this will require access to your account, you would need to reach out to us at these channels.

That said, I'll be sending you a PM here directly this time. Talk to you soon Smiley