Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retail Store | Hiding basic and low data plans from customer

nikheel
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Team,

I was told that only 60$ plan is available with 50$ activation fee. Inspite of insisting I was not been given options of any other affordable plans while buying sim from Wireless D.N.A. 6064 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M2M3W6 on May 16th, 2022.

I was looking for cheaper plans as my mobile is getting only 2g or 3g connections here which is very slow in terms of speed and higher price plan does not resolve my issue. So I would not want to waste my money with a higher data plan. 

Secondly, the service activation fee is waived at most places. So why there exists an exception here. 

Kindly, help me revert or refund the service activation fee of 50$ in my account.

Thank you,

Nikheel

1 REPLY 1

Good morning @nikheel , have you spoken with Fido customer service yet about your request?  You can do that Here 

Just an FYI that all fido plans can be viewed online at fido.ca , when you sign up for a plan in a store,  kiosk, or by phone, there's an administrative fee of $50. If you feel like you were incorrectly charged,  you can discuss this with Fido customer service at the link above. I hope you have a satisfactory response. Have a great day