cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for help to solve persist bill problem

babak_m_d1
I'm a participant level 2

Is there any way to correct bills for good and prevent calling to ask for correction each mounth?

It is fout monts since I have returned back to Fido and each month I have to call and ask for correction in bills and each time I have been told it would be the last time.

5 REPLIES 5

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @babak_m_d1,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you are having repeated billing errors. 

Since this is account related and calling customer service for the last four months and it's still not fixed I would suggest you send a private message to @FidoSolutions and a moderator here can look into this for you. 

The moderators here are pretty good at solving these issues and hopefully, they can get to the root of the problem and fix it once and for all.

babak_m_d1

I just call the custemer service. He told me the offer and discount which brought me back to Fido has been an invalid offer and to solve issue I have to call evry month to correct bill or ther will be a credit for 6 month an I have to call and ask again evry 6 months. It was one of the most unbelivabale responses from any customer service ever.

Hello @babak_m_d1,

Some credits can only be applied for 6 months at a time, I know it's a hassle having to call in to keep it going.

Did you get a chance to reach out to a moderator here in the community?

babak_m_d1

Thank you. I just left a message there. But any way, today, conversation with operator made a very bad filling about what I must expect from conversation with a company which do what can do to its customers.

Hello @babak_m_d1

I received your PM concerning this. Talk to you soon.