cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reprensatives did not solve billing problem

yyyyyabsjf
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I received a bill even I have mot started using the service yet. The phone call with angent is useless but only gets me much more angry. The same experiece with another angnet on online chat. They only told it this is how it works. Fido does charge people when the sim card starts shipped, which is ridiculous. In the end, another represenatative helped me with the problem. But I still have to complain about these two representatives, who has rude attitude and with no problem solving skills. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @yyyyyabsjf! Philippe here. Welcome to the community. Smiley

I'm sad to read about your experience. That's certainly not the level of service we expect to provide you with, but I'm happy that we were able to help you in the end.

If you wish, we can send you a PM to register your complaint about the previous agents for you. Just let us know.

aanderson
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

For best results, file a complaint with CCTS. They are legally obligated to respond to your complaint, and CCTS will arbitrate (often, very reasonably) if they dispute you. Keep documents & receipts of everything.

Best of luck to you!

Raymond321
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Been through the phone twice today. They didn't try to help. Just said that they can't offer any help. Can't understand the problem. Can't do anything. Only said yes to cancel my plan. Which I had to go to the store and return the phone. Waited an hour there. Still couldn't cancel, then the store manager said I could go and he deal with it on his own.