cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register a prepaid phone using the same email as I use for another account

Sabitha1
I'm a participant level 2

I separated my account from daughter's account. She has a monthly plan and I am going wth a prepaid. Her account is registered to my email address as I manage it. But now I am not able to register my prepaid account using my email as my user name as it says that user name is taken. I don't have another email address, nor do I want to create a new one. What are my options? How do I register my prepaid account? 

3 REPLIES 3

Sabitha1

Thanks for your reply! I think the best option may be to cl customer service and see if they can either link the 2 or allow me to change the username on my daughter's account. 

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Sabitha1,

Welcome to the community!

Are both accounts in your name? If possible, I think you would need to contact customer service to have them linked. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they will also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

Sabitha
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Thanks for the response. I called customer service and they were able to separate the accounts. It just wasn't something I could do online by myself. It is taken care of now, thanks to a very helpful lady at Fido CS 😊