cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund of Setup Service Fee

Annnil
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am writing to request a refund of the Setup Service fee of $61.45 (including tax), which I was assured would be refunded upon the cancellation of my service.

When I signed up for Fido services, the agent at the Fido store informed me that the Setup Service fee would be refunded if I chose to discontinue or cancel the service. I canceled my Fido cellular services on May 13, 2024, but I have yet to receive the refund for the Setup Service fee.

Please let me know the status of this refund and if any additional information or action is required on my part to process it. I would appreciate it if this matter could be resolved at the earliest possible convenience.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Anil

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Annnil,

Sorry to hear you have chosen to cancel your services. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts so we would not be able to address your concern. If you wish for assistance with your matter, you would need to contact  customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers