cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: No winback call!!

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello @Parwez,

Welcome to the community!

We're definitely all sad to see you go after so long. Were you given a certain delay for the call? 

11 REPLIES 11

Parwez
I'm a contributor level 1

Well, Thanks for the information. So much for customer service. I wish I had chosen a different company when I first got the phone connection. 

We thank you for your time with us and we're sorry it didn't work out. We'll be happy to have you back anytime. 

Don't hesitate to reach out if you change your mind! 

Parwez

Just for Information, If I decide to switch back to Fido, will I be able to get my plan that I was on? Because it's not been a month as of today since I Switched my carrier to a different company. 

Hey @Parwez

If you cancelled your service, you wouldn't be able to get the plan you had before if you reactivate.

Parwez

I switched on Oct 31st 2020. The only reason for me to post here was that that I am geting pissed off with bell now, Fido has a better network where I live. I might have to keep looking for different providers in case I don't get any calls from Fido. 

We would be happy to have your return!

Who told you that you would receive a call from us? 

Parwez

Its all over the internet! And one of my friend recently got a call from a winback department. 

Hey @Parwez

I'm sorry that you felt this way. Not all customers are contacted if they cancel their account. The criteria can vary and only the Winback Team can make the decisions. 

However, you are free to contact customer service to look at the available options. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

Parwez

No Sir, 

I never received any!! and that is the reason I felt betrayed and left out. 

Parwez

I have been with fido for 6 long years since I came to canada!

When did you switch providers?